Types of Data We Collect
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by Project Success Services Ltd, or on behalf of Project Success Services Ltd, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. To enable Project Success Services ltd to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
When someone visits www.project-success.co.uk we us a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. The information we collect may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our web site.
Many of our training courses and workshops lead to certification by Scrum Alliance Inc. We will share the names and email addresses of attendees of those training courses and workshops with Scrum Alliance Inc to enable attendees to complete the process of certification.
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold about you. Please email your request to our data protection officer, Iain McKenna or write to him at: Project Success Services Ltd, P.O. Box 6734, Wellingborough, NN8 2YS, United Kingdom.